The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

long time member, just have a new name

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrTalonAWD95

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2009
louisville, Kentucky
i had another name "TalonTSi96" for a few years but i changed internet accounts and forgot the password so i had to create a new one.

i go by "moe" and own a 01 cavalier (DD) and a 95 TSi AWD. i had a 96 2gnt since i was 15 and decided to part it out after someone smashed the shit out of it in a hit and run because i didnt have insurance. about a month after i got rid of the 2gnt, i found the TSi AWD so i bought it as a 18th bday present to myself.

i had my ups and downs with the car. when i first bought it, the fuel pump hose started leaking in the middle of a ride home from indiana. had my brother tow the car home 2 days after i bought it. bought a new hose the next day and drove it again. ran too much boost on it for a while and ate an injector. ended up replacing that. checked my compression, 180psi across all 4. ended up removing the ebay AFPR because it was junk and made my car sit on 105psi fuel pressure at idle.

2 months after i got the car, i got arrested for 'street racing.' some boosted honda and an all motor b16 honda pulled up on me and wanted to go. i ended up spanking the shit out of both of them, and when i slowed down after the race, they did a 'fly by.' i thought they were silly ricers and kept cruising, when out of nowhere i seen a cop flying up on me (without the lightbar on). i ended up pulling over and the cop asks me who the dudes in the honda were, and ended getting radio'd that the hondas got caught at an offramp. ended up going to jail that night for reckless driving, excessive speeding, racing, etc etc.

stopped driving the car for a while till i calmed down with the reaming, and now am in the middle of making a hard decision. to keep the car, or to get rid of it and save money till i can afford an evo after i get out of school.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back