The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Long time lurker, new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMTaggart

Probationary Member
Sep 7, 2012
CO Springs, Colorado
Hello all. My name is Dom, and I don't know nearly enough about DSMs. Used to own a 90 GSX for a short stint while I was in college, but I couldn't afford to keep it as a second car that ran 3 months out of the year. I never lost the sense of awesomeness that I got from it, though. Now, not that much later (in the grand scheme of things, at least), I'm a stay at home husband with entirely too much free time on my hands.

So on that note I managed to very recently pick up a 90 GST with broken timing/bent valves, and its going to be my project into the far far forseeable future. Which then led me to figuring I should join these forums instead of just lurking about as a guest. I definately don't have the extensive knowledge I wish I did untertaking this kind of project, but I'm a very hands on kind of person, and I figure everybody has to learn at some point, right? Anyway, super glad that there is such an active and knowledgeable community for me to be a part of, and I hope to be posting a lot more into the future.

Lots of good people and tech information, sometimes to much information. I ussualy do google searchs for the info Im looking for and 99% of the time it brings you to a thread here :)...Oh welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome fellow lurker. Absolutely Smart idea to become active. I still lurk myself after two years due to all the info to be read, and random items to be fixed. Still need to learn to ask for help instead of being stuck on a issue for a month.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just for funsies, here is a picture of my lovely (/sarcasm) engine bay as of the day I picked it up, before I did anything to it or touched anything.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back