The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

long time dsmer ft. campbell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AwD4g63TsI

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2009
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
So my name is Mike & I'm in the Army and overseas right now. I bought my first dsm back in '03('92 6/4bolt talon tsi awd). I currently have a '91 talon tsi awd and a '97 eclipse gsx. 'Tuners and dsm.org have been my bibles throughout the years and have served me well. I used to be a v8 guy back in the day until someone a long time ago in a little town in germany showed me the light with his '91 talon tsi awd. As soon as I got back to the good 'ol U.S.A I sold my supercharged thunderbird and got my first dsm. That was in 2003. I've owned quite a few cars throughout those years, but I've always had at least 1 dsm for a "fun" car.
So, I am about to come back to the states again and I have been stockpiling parts to complete my latest 6 bolt builf for my 2g. I'm going to try to give more to the dsm community than I have before with things like 1-off parts because I do like to dabble in custom fab and I am lucky to have quite an arsenal of tools to work with. I'll also be updating anything I think is unique and people may like to try as well. My mentality is more DIY than "buy it off the shelf".
I'll be coming back to Ft. Campbell Kentucky/Tennessee. So if there's any fellow dsmr's in the area-give me a shout.

Welcome back. I was 2/17 Cav at Campbell. There's a few DSMers on post. Might check out the regional forum.

Great craft shop, got about 10 bays, all with lifts. Gets pretty crowded on the weekends though.

I'm looking forward to having a good craft shop again. The one here leaves much to be desired. I'm headed to 160th, so I don't really know how much time I'll have once I get there. Guess I'll see. Thanks for the welcome.

761st EOD at Ft. Sill right here ;) Nice to meet you man.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back