The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

long time browser, first time poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RpVilleneuve

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2012
glen burnie, Maryland
Hey guys I'm not really new to the forum but this is the first time I'll be posting. My name is Ryan I'm 30 and live near baltimore, md. I recently sold my 4 door supra (600hp 2jz gs300) and bought 2 1g's (long story). DSM'S have always been a love of mine and I'm glad to be back! This is a great forum and I'm looking forward to be comming an active member.

Welcome Ryan! I am fairly new to these but a old hand at turning wrenches. Its just nuts and bolts. Glad to have another 1G person to throw questions back and forth to. Marty :thumb: :talon:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. That's one thing I really like about this forum is that there is a very limited amount of snobs. I'm not going to be specific but the some of the forums I would frequent when I had my lex were more about talking crap than helping. I'll post some picks of my 1g's asap. The one I bought is on my youtube channel and the newest one should be on later today. Just youtube search "ryan villeneuve".

The fist talon. This one is a strip car. Unfortunately I have to sell it cause I bought the white one. I want a street car. The black one is far froM......
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice cars my friend I'm up in CNY if you do plan on selling the black one we don't have many decent shape 1g's around here the salt has killed most them or they were a beater for some people.

Looking at these cars always makes me wish it were the nineteen nineties again.......
because seeing these makes me feel like the guy in the seen from planet of the apes seeing the statue of liberty, "they blew the whole dam thing up!!!!"

Yeah well if I just scrape up a few grand to replenish the bank account I think I could keep both. That's my plan is to sell anything I'm not using. I really just want to pull the motor/trans out of the black car and sell it as a complete roller. Then freshen up the motor and drop it in the white car.

Welcome to the forums, always glad to see another MD dsm. Both cars look good. I tried the 2 car thing and soon as the wife found out the 2nd car was another project, she had none of it. good luck.

Welcome to the forums, always glad to see another MD dsm. Both cars look good. I tried the 2 car thing and soon as the wife found out the 2nd car was another project, she had none of it. good luck.

what part of md? I'm near glen burnie.

I'm just north of frederick, probably about an hr away from the glen burnie area.

You only have TWO??? Well I don't have a wife so I guess that's why there are several different ones at my place LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back