The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Long shot, but worth a shot, have you seen me?...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRippedNerd

Proven Member
May 1, 2021
Denver, Colorado
So i was looking through all 600+ pages of Members Cars on here and couldnt find my old 1990 GSX Eclipse i sold back in 2008 (sept/oct time frame i think?) the guy who bought it off me out in Littleton Colorado, just sold his evo to buy my car. the Eclipse had a Turbo SX manifold, t3/t4 57 trim turbo, 42mm external waste gate with dump tube, SAFC2, 2g maf, denso 660 cc injectors, full 3in turbo back exhaust, manual boost controller, a short throw shifter (i think?) RX Motorsports sticker on back windows, no interior (stripped to the bare metal) with racing harnesses. front end got damaged so we wapped in a NA talon front bumper. has about 187k miles on it when i sold it. was wondering if anyone on here may have seen this thing anywhere or did it finally kick the can? i know its a long shot but im bored at work and thought, why the heck not? LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back