1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Street Build Long lost gem

Year:
Model/Trim:
Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. JeffGS-T97

JeffGS-T97 Supporting Member

Joined Mar 22, 2019
    Muncie, Indiana

Street Build 3K  20

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. JeffGS-T97

Joined Mar 22, 2019
    Muncie, Indiana
    ok so this is my very first DSM I ever owned and I got it my senior year in 2006 with money I saved for over 3 years. My biggest regret is selling it in 2007 but I think most of us here have done this to ourselves. For those who have the 420a engine may feel like the motor is just too under powered but it presents a sort of charm that makes is sort of special. My favorite part of this car was the exhaust sound it just sounded so awesome to me. I wish this was sitting in the drive way but i guess you live and learn.

Street Build 3K  20

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    TK's9d2TSi likes this.
  3. JeffGS-T97

Joined Mar 22, 2019
    Muncie, Indiana
    This is it

Attached Files:

Street Build 3K  20