The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

LONG LATE Brief Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatershawn

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
Austin, Texas
Sorry i didn't keep updates.. ill do some brief updates now haha.. i hooked up my AFPR wrong, took me a day or to to figure it out.. started her and she ran like a charm, pulled her out and got pulled over didn't have tags or inspection updated! TICKET.. STUPID!
anyways, i got all that worked up took her to some back roads one night to break her in, was doing so and car shut off!
Thought i ran out of gas got the car towed home, and looked at it the next day... CAM had popped off.. Been driving her since with small issues here and there, alternator going out, some sensors crapped out, and the latest my tranny is shit!
Got a new tranny to put in, and im working on getting DSMLink V3 for tunning, cause i have some 550 injectors my brother is giving me!
I have also put Dejon upper intercooler piping in with a GM MAF and MAFT.. thing is damn quick for being nearly stock!
No Time Slips cause tranny was acting up and i didn't have a oil catch can to run on the strip!
And sorry no dyno sheets!!
going to get the tranny in get v3 and tune the injectors and dyno it!!

Sorry i didn't follow my build in a more professional manner.. i PROMISE anything Else i do to my car i WILL blog and talk out better! AND keep steady updates!
I DO have pictures of me doing the wally 255 install into the DL i will do a write up about soon!

Thanks,

Shawn Huetter

bro, make sure you know what you doing and dont half ass anything. it will come down and bite you in the nut. keep it going, long is it takes and don't give up. if you ran out of money, sit it outside and park it for a while till you have money going. Good Luck! Keep us updated!

i will.. thanks for the good kind words!
Im planning out full restoration on the car..
Not sure how long it will take but i need to do it haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back