The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

lol cry--> more nub.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I felt pretty sad when Han died in F&F 3. Choked me up a bit. Plus, it was really real. Seeing him traped like that, then the explosion. I dunno. Freaked me out.

Ive seen the whole 3s company bit, but not where she is topless:cry: :cry: :cry:

Denise Richards MMMMMMMM

4BangR-x said:
Ive seen the whole 3s company bit, but not where she is topless:cry: :cry: :cry:

Denise Richards MMMMMMMM

Ha wow. You must've seen the edited version on ABC or something, eh? You missed out dude. Ah the miracle of dvd, slow motion & freeze frames...

fallenauthority said:
Ladder 49, the funeral scene was very powerful. But other than that, nothing.

Yep the same for me as well. It was more emotional for my because I watched it just shortly after one of my good friends died of cancer. The whole funeral scene just hit me and made me think about my friend.

Oh and Crash. The part where the little girl runs out to save her dad because she thinks she has a bullet proof cloak on.

Vtec_Killer said:
Oh and Crash. The part where the little girl runs out to save her dad because she thinks she has a bullet proof cloak on.
my thoughts exactly, awesome movie

Vtec_Killer said:

Yeah, saw that too.
Moral of the story, don't tell your kid lies and you won't train them to lie. They'll eventually take a lie as truth and this could cost them their life.

On another tone I'm gonna go way back and say the scene where Bruce Willis died in Armaggedon was kinda deep too. Aerosmith didn't make it any easier either.

Never cried, but most military movies make me feel absolutely shitty.

Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Black Hawk Down, etc.

The shit our guys go through sometimes.

EDIT: I wanted everyone to die in Armageddon simply so I wouldn't have to listen to Aerosmith anymore.

a_scobel said:
I fell asleep during a Walk to Remember..my girl made me watch it, & she fell asleep...so I fell asleep too.

Bwaha Land Before Time...yeah I cried in the Brave Little Toaster when all the appliances were reunited with their master LOL

I cry from laughing so hard watching Billy Madison. Best movie ever.

Has nobody else seen Cadence? With Charlie Sheen? Sad movie.

I have seen cadence, damn you for reminding me of that movie. I also got choked up in these movies as well. LOR: Fellowship when Gandolph died, Narnia when Aslan is killed, Gone in 60 seconds when eleanor is crushed, Bambi, Charlottes Webb, and that rabbit movie.

Almost started crying from all that laughter after wathicng the Family Guy episode with Bin Laden :tease:

92_75i said:
crash, was a shock to me when the little girl ran out, i didnt know what to think, i kind of just took a breath to control myself....

The shooter sure was a piece of shit.. I was hoping someone would slot him.

Yeah, that part made you think though..

You guys are right about 'Running Scared', that part made me so mad and sad and sick and disgusted and mad to even live in this world with people like that. One of the people I was watching with actually got sick and had to leave the room. There is nothing graphic at all it is just absolutely sick to think about how screwed up these people are.

president95 said:
Ya, that movie REALLY got to me

in all reality, i think that was one of the best movies ive seen in a LONG LONG LONG TIME...... i would of been pissed if it didnt win an award.....

but that movie makes you think on soooooo many levels...

Finding Neverland, The Notebook, Radio, Remember the Titans - I get choked up every time when I see Denzel say "Make sure they remember, FOREVER, the night they played the Titans", and last but not least, Ice Age 2... I couldn't take it, I love the little squirrel rat and I wish he could just get his acorn and go, but when he died, I was crying. It got better when he started going towards the big acorn but started again when he was right there and Sid had to bring him back to life. I would have responded the exact same way as that squirrel though.

I heard that the movie Click was hilarious at times, and the ending is extremely sad. I have to check that out.

92_75i said:
DAMN IT WHY DID YOU RUIN ICE AGE 2.... ahh close this thread.........

x2 here. I hope that guy blows a head gasket ot spins a rod bearing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back