The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Logging Your 35 psi AEM Boost Gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logging your AEM boost gauge:

Wiring
1. First pop off your plastic panel to get to the ecu
2. Find pin 73 and cut it about 6 inches from the harness. electrical tape or heat shrink to insulate the harness side end of the MDP wire. Its a green/black wire see http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/articles-tuning-ecu/281763-2g-turbo-ecu-pinout-w-wire-colors.html
3. Grab the white wire from the AEM gauge and solder a 3ft wire to it and heat shrink to insulate it.
4. Run that extended wire under the dash and drop it down under the OBD port.
5. Solder the extension wire to the plug side wire of pin 73 and heat shrink.

Scaling for Evoscan

In evoscan right click in the logging window and edit data items and add new item.The equation I came up with to make the AEM 3.5 bar sensor read correctly on the MDP logged output is 0.25*x-21.98 . The request item in evoscan is 38. This fit my experimental data very well, with an R value of 0.999. My data is attached if anyone wants to add vacuum data, the only point I added was at idle but it fits with what is logged well.

aem_on_mdp_scaling_192138.bmp

Attachments

• aem boost sensor scaling.xls
    31 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back