The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

General Logging Question, Using TunerPro RT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLBoostAWD

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2004
Prattville, Alabama
I am getting ready to begin tunning my car. I just have a question before i begin, i need to get a current log of what is going on. I will be using TunerPro R/T to tune, but my question is:
Is there something i need to do to the ECU to pull logs from it, or can TunerPro do that? I have already had it socketed with a ZIF socket, I am using an ostrich to tap into the ECU, and a ROM burner to burn chips.

I am not familiar with the program on DSM really at all. My freind runs an integra and needed to have a seperate box inorder to pull logs from his ECU. DO i need something like this to Tune it properly, with out buying a hand held Palm Pilot? any ifo helps. Thanks

The current version of Tunerpro doesn't support logging on DSM's. Many have tried and fail....myself included.

The next version, with support logging and ALDL tracing for DSM. It is anticipated to be released in a few months if all goes well.

You will need some sort of logger to get your tuing info.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back