The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Logging Help DSMLInk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyquik22023

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2008
Akron, Ohio
Pretty new to tuning looking for some info if some of u guys could show me some logs of a similar setup that would be great or any kind of advice just trying to get a better understanding thanks... looking to be running around 28-30psi of boost on pump gas
My setup:
DSMLink
PTE 6052
PTE 1000cc's
Stock MAF
Stock MAP sensor
EGR blocked off
BC 272's
Stock TPS
Walbro 255
FuelLab FPR - set to 43.5psi
idk if there is anything else that i have that u guys would need to know for tuning purposes....

28-30 psi!! OMG

I'd say if you're looking for that level of tune on pump gas on a PTE 6052 your best to go to Buschur or anywho knows how to tune. If not it's best to ask help on the DSMLink forum for a base tune and work your way up from there.

28-30 psi!! OMG

I'd say if you're looking for that level of tune on pump gas on a PTE 6052 your best to go to Buschur or anywho knows how to tune. If not it's best to ask help on the DSMLink forum for a base tune and work your way up from there.

yup i probably am going to being going to buschur in the spring. and ya i pretty much have a good idea of how to get a base tune down ive been reading the dsmlink forums for months know but ill post up some logs when i get some. and i didnt really think 28-30psi is that unrealistic for my setup am i wrong??? LOL

im on 30 pounds with low timiing on 93 hx 40.start at wastegate pressure get that right then work your way up.you need a wideband so you can tune your afrs.goodluck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back