The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Lofty is not sure what to do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow, tim you are the man. Lofty, hopefully you learned your too good to be true lesson. A 150 dollar tranny isn't the best thing usually, I'm sorry. It's a shame if he said everything was fine, because I know people who have bought things from him with no problems whats so ever. If it was over 1,000 dollars and he shafted you but cmon 150 dollars for a transmission let alone a 1g dsm transmission is asking for trouble. Lucky you got tim in the area. Good luck lofty I hope she runs strong.

Right, I understand that. I didn't expect much, however I expected him not to lie to me. The backside to that is, who lies to make 150$? The thing is, I've bought transmissions from people for 100$ and they've been perfect. Just like they said. I guess I DID get what I paid for. But for 150$ I expected the dumbass to atleast be honest....... Who sells out for that little of money? Not someone I'm returning to.

Yes I'm extremely lucky to have wonderful people to help me out. Not too sure where I would be without all the friends I've met who saved my asses so many times. I feel very greatful. Oh yeah!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You can always buy and sell stuff on craigslist.
I know a guy who buys 'whatever' and just immediately re-posts it and usually makes good money.
He buys rims and such, I know one time he bought a set on Tenzo's for 300 buck sold them the next week for 800.
I wouldn't expect much from a 150 dollar tranny, no one would.
I'm surprised your still here, after what was said on the Aprils fools joke thread......

You can always buy and sell stuff on craigslist.
I know a guy who buys 'whatever' and just immediately re-posts it and usually makes good money.
He buys rims and such, I know one time he bought a set on Tenzo's for 300 buck sold them the next week for 800.
I wouldn't expect much from a 150 dollar tranny, no one would.
I'm surprised your still here, after what was said on the Aprils fools joke thread......

What you mean what I said about me never coming back while I was having a chat with Snowborder giggling about how gullible you guys all are?

Oh yeah. :p
I'm surprised I'm still back too.

Wow, that's pretty cool bro. Be there for people and when the shit hits the fan, some of those people will be there for you.

Wow! I can't find the VFAQ to give you a link to. Long-short, you remove the rubber/brass bushings that go between your shift-cables, and the forks on the trans. You replace them with the wheel-bearings from a skate-board. It makes your trans turn to pure butter. You'll wanna kiss your shifter. It costs about $9. It's a shame that Vfaq page is gone. maybe I'm just too salad-tossed to find it right now. PM me about the skate-board mod if you can't find any othe reference to it.

Oh yeah I wanted to kiss it when I found out it had been done to my car and the bearings were seized up. BLEH.

:p

LOL awesome engraving! I love it "lofty" on the tranny! Yea that is shitty he told you it was fine. I guess everything worked out in the long run anyways. Sweet deal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back