The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

LOCAL DSM PRO'S - EVO-Camino build Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhills

Probationary Member
Feb 16, 2016
Corinth, Texas
I have been acquiring parts over that last couple of years. I'm finally to the point to start bolting stuff together.

Seeing if there is anyone local that would be willing to assist in the build, Happy to provide the beer! (cash is available as well)

Here are some specs on the build -

1990 mighty max
91 4g63 6 bolt w/ cams, head work, valves, pistons etc.
8 gallon fuel cell with aeromotive stealth 340 pump (already installed the pump)
1200cc high impedance fuel injector clinic
custom bell housing with Toyota R154 transmission
narrowed ford 8.8 rear end (already installed)
HX35 with BEP housing
AEM series 2

I have zero experience with this motor and would like a knowledgeable dsm guy or two to help me avoid stupid mistakes.

I have my name on the list at a fab shop for a roll bar and turbo plumbing. I definitely need help with wiring (have 91 harness).

Need to get the motor back in. (have installed and removed a couple of times myself, only to find more work was needed.)

I live in the Denton area, if you are around and willing to loan a hand, let me know!

Cheers,

Jake P

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back