The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Local DSM mechanic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sik95TSI

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 18, 2011
Manteca, California
Hey guys I'm from Manteca,CA bout 40 miles from Sacramento. I'm looking for a DSM mechanic that is actually familiar and works with DSM's in my areas or close to me. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks! :talon:

What do you need done?

Well first off I have an Oil leak some where on my timing belt side that I need to find exact point where it's coming from and fix it. Besides that the work I need done is, Install ARP Head Studs,Cosmetic HG,New Gates Racing TB and BS Belt,Re-Surface the head. TB is practically new only 11k on it, the reason I'm replacing it it's because there's oil on it from the oil leak I have. I'm also going to have that leak fixed while all the other work is being done. Shop here in town gave me a estimate of about $800-1000! Sounds a little high. But that's what I need done sir. thanks! :talon:

pm me for my guys info he just finished my gsx, and is working on my brothers gst, and he swapped out tranny clutch and turbo on my buddies car last week

Yeah GC is right up the street. Good guys from what I hear. They specialize more so in Evos but they are more than competent enough to work on DSMs it seems..

Yeah GC is right up the street. Good guys from what I hear. They specialize more so in Evos but they are more than competent enough to work on DSMs it seems..

Well I called today and the number is disconnected. Is there a new number? Are they still in business???

Number is disconnected they still open or closed down??

Yes, they are still open. Not sure why the number on their EvoE post is the same I posted. E-mail addresses below.

I just called the number and got their voicemail, so the number is working again.

Grip Craft
4946 Watt avenue suite#15
North Highlands CA 95660

916-338-2048
[email protected]
[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back