The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Local dsm mechanic desperately needed!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishnish

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2011
Modesto, California
Anyone around my area that is very knowledgeable in the field of dsms? I really need some work done and don't have a lot of time on my hands to do it myself. Or the knowledge for that matter. Typically, I'd attempt it myself but I don't have the tools necessary. Any insight would be appreciated.

I need my head removed and then a new head installed as well as some tranny work (axle seal install, throwout bearing install). And I might as well get all of my maintenance done (timing belt change, pulleys, pumps, etc.).

Shops around my area don't know a lot about DSMs and I don't want to take a risk since I baby my car. Also, they rape in charges.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Auburn auto doctors in auburn..Wayne n Rick know dsm's. ...it's a long drive from you though
I was going to suggest Wayne as well, they do good work - they put the tranny in my 2g for me. I wouldn't say they're really cheap though. Competitive for a good shop, but not dirt cheap. If you're looking for cheap labor you're probably going to take a risk on shoddy work. The trustworthy shops aren't usually cheap.

Well thanks ludachris that is good to know. This makes life a little tougher.. I was hoping to find members local who knows how to work on DSMS

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back