The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Local DSM made the news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw this on one of the groups that I'm in...

The guy complaining about the 1G doesn't sound at all like he has any other motives considering that he works for a company that owns a house in the area and probably doesn't even live there himself 🙄

I wonder if there's an interesting story tied to the vehicle.

From the article, the vehicle can be seen here.

How about a neighborhood decoration party???

I'm a bit surprised the tan-interior 1G guys needing everything for a manual seatbelt setup aren't all over this thing. :sneaky:

I'm a bit surprised the tan-interior 1G guys needing everything for a manual seatbelt setup aren't all over this thing. :sneaky:
I have one......anyone??? :) It is about like that one too.

Legit hope that dude can never find a TV remote or his favorite brand of soda ever again. What a POS with nothing better to do considering he doesn’t even LIVE IN THE AREA.

Hope it went to a good home but that dude who whined can GFH.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back