The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

LMAO Too fast...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

She screams at anything that moves faster than a lawnmower. Not to mention it's automatic, so when I smash the gas it feels like I'm slowing down, then it kicks and she screams, LOL.

ROFL

Wow did she check her pants after that. I have never ridden in a full blown drag car but I have been in a 650hp AWD 2g..... All I could do was sit there with a HUGE shit eating grin on my face speachless... Made my car feel slow as utter shit afterwards though :( I was just like "Whats the point in going WOT"

ROFL

Wow did she check her pants after that. I have never ridden in a full blown drag car but I have been in a 650hp AWD 2g..... All I could do was sit there with a HUGE shit eating grin on my face speachless... Made my car feel slow as utter shit afterwards though :( I was just like "Whats the point in going WOT"

I'm sure that was a he bi***.

That vette was really moving! I have no idea why that guy was in the car anyways. I would have been grinning ear to ear!

Video seems fake. Like the screaming is staged. If not that guy has a vagina for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back