The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

LMAO sweet baby Jesus I know its a 4thgen but this is funny.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Better not put him in a 1st/2nd gen awd turbo, he might sh** his depends LOL

Don't do that shit in a 2g. The tie rods will give, a wheel will go flying off, and the transmission will fling out and kill the camera man.

LOL

if some race car driver did that to my car without warning i would want a new free set of tires.... and some food(random)

Don't do that shit in a 2g. The tie rods will give, a wheel will go flying off, and the transmission will fling out and kill the camera man.
*goes to check if tuners allows sig quotes*
to bad they don't :ohdamn:

LOL

if some race car driver did that to my car without warning i would want a new free set of tires.... and some food(random)

Lol yeah mabye some new brakes to LOL

That's how I feel, exactly. This is leading into something much larger but it makes me have negative feelings towards everyone out there with a new car. Kids these days are just straight up buying cars that come with 300hp stock. The new Camaro has nearly 600hp... It's almost as if DSM-related accomplishments mean less.

As much as I love my car, I wish I could just jump in a drive it.

Those gens are so ugly. How could anyone buy that

I honestly don't think that they are ugly...I've riden in a few GT's and they aren't to bad. I just wish that GSX version had hit the market. I remember when I saw that version at the auto show! 400hp would have been awsome!

Yeah guys if you didn't know they designed these cars to go for hundreds of thousands of miles :thumb:........ LOLROFL:ohdamn::tease:.

Speaking of the 4g eclipse, They have one at my local mitsu dealer's show room that looks really nice actually.

of the vids i can say that at least the woman was honest and rather humble about her driving ability and she was leaps better than the old man, that tool talked a big game and then took a hard left immediately after the guy told him to take a "right" and the old man was going on and on about being an excellent driver and able to compete with anyone put next to him.. they should put them two up agaisn't each other in a 2 person battle of the cone course and see how the old man feels about himself when it's all said and done (i bet he'd blame it on the car for his lack of ability once it was declared the woman whipped his ass LOL )

hahahaha that's the best DSMrelated quote i've seen in years and i actually laughed aloud home by myself for a few good seconds after reading that
LOL

couldn't agree more, that should almost be put into print as a DSM owner related bumper sticker available for purchase here on tuners LOL

Yeah guys if you didn't know they designed these cars to go for hundreds of thousands of miles :thumb:........ LOLROFL:ohdamn::tease:.

Speaking of the 4g eclipse, They have one at my local mitsu dealer's show room that looks really nice actually.

that ones the second best quote i've heard today, iknew some one would beat me to quoting it in a reply and saying "really???"before laughing my ass off

Why would would tie rods fail? Sorry, I'm anoob.

IT's something that will become a harsh truth as your noob status wears away, the 2g tie rods, lower control arms in the front and many other parts wear out fast and repeatedly with time to where you just get sick of replacing them and curse at mitsu for putting such a weak part on the car to start with like the tie rods (i need a right outter at the moment myself LOL)

Last edited:
Anyone can do that in someone else's car......dave 2x champ ever does that in my car ill show him a thing or 2 ill grab a hold of the steering wheel as he turns and say oh sh$t what now dave u brake it u buy it biotch!!!!!!!

Wait they forgot to add something in the video. I gotcha mitsu...

"What Dave doesn't know is he is driving a b!tchmobile we like to call the 4th gen eclipse."

"What Dave doesn't know is he is driving a b!tchmobile we like to call the 4th gen eclipse."

He does seem a little full of himself and talking the 4g up into an urban supercar of sorts. You see the cocky looks he was giving them sometimes shile he was mid-maneuver/brake slide and giving them the mental statement "got ya scared don't I bi***" with a touch of being full of himself about it on top of it all!! LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back