1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

LMAO sweet baby Jesus I know its a 4thgen but this is funny.

Posted by crusada, Feb 10, 2012

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. crusada

crusada Proven Member

Joined May 11, 2008
    Mendon, Ohio

416  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  2. Trav83

Trav83 Proven Member

Joined Mar 10, 2009
    Binghamton, New York
    Better not put him in a 1st/2nd gen awd turbo, he might sh** his depends LOL

552  0

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    · 1G DSM
  3. crusada

crusada Proven Member

Joined May 11, 2008
    Mendon, Ohio
    LOL yea it was great theres another good one to. Ill get it posted this lady has a GT and she looks like shes gonna have a heart attack LOL.

Heres that vid LOL

Kathy Mitsubishi Eclipse GT - YouTube

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012

416  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  4. XiKeiyaZI

XiKeiyaZI Proven Member

Joined Dec 28, 2008
    Dyersburg, Tennessee
    Don't do that sh** in a 2g. The tie rods will give, a wheel will go flying off, and the transmission will fling out and kill the camera man.

750  0

1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. minimotos95

minimotos95 Proven Member

Joined Dec 12, 2009
    montrose, Colorado
    LOL

if some race car driver did that to my car without warning i would want a new free set of tires.... and some food(random)

*goes to check if tuners allows sig quotes*
    to bad they don't :ohdamn:

6. Turbotsiawd

Turbotsiawd Proven Member

Joined Nov 7, 2011
    Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
    Lol yeah mabye some new brakes to LOL

7. noavgjoe

noavgjoe Proven Member

Joined Feb 22, 2010
    GARY, Indiana
    Aaaahahaha! When the old guy said "Yeah!" I thought he sh** his pants!

883  1

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    12.408 @ 112.930 · 2G DSM
  8. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper DSM Wiseman

Joined Nov 13, 2004
    North Bay Area, California
    That's how I feel, exactly. This is leading into something much larger but it makes me have negative feelings towards everyone out there with a new car. Kids these days are just straight up buying cars that come with 300hp stock. The new Camaro has nearly 600hp... It's almost as if DSM-related accomplishments mean less.

As much as I love my car, I wish I could just jump in a drive it.

1K  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  9. kqodprez

kqodprez Proven Member

Joined May 14, 2005
    Chicago, Illinois
    That's it...I'm trading in both my 1st and 2nd gen awd's and going to buy an eclipse gt!!!!

434  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    14.919 @ 96.080 · 1G DSM
  10. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper DSM Wiseman

Joined Nov 13, 2004
    North Bay Area, California
    atta boy!

1K  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  11. Leonthefaded

Leonthefaded Supporting VIP

Joined Aug 3, 2011
    Ewa Beach, Hawaii
    Those gens are so ugly. How could anyone buy that

12. kqodprez

kqodprez Proven Member

Joined May 14, 2005
    Chicago, Illinois
    I honestly don't think that they are ugly...I've riden in a few GT's and they aren't to bad. I just wish that GSX version had hit the market. I remember when I saw that version at the auto show! 400hp would have been awsome!

434  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    14.919 @ 96.080 · 1G DSM
  13. dsmtun3r98gst

dsmtun3r98gst Proven Member

Joined Jan 26, 2008
    Westminster, California
    Yeah guys if you didn't know they designed these cars to go for hundreds of thousands of miles :thumb:........ LOLROFL:ohdamn::tease:.

Speaking of the 4g eclipse, They have one at my local mitsu dealer's show room that looks really nice actually.

1K  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    automatic · 2G DSM
  14. 4g63dreams

4g63dreams Proven Member

Joined Sep 21, 2011
    Bronx, New York
    Why would would tie rods fail? Sorry, I'm anoob.

263  0

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  15. turboglenn

turboglenn Proven Member

Joined Nov 5, 2007
    RIpley, West Virginia
    of the vids i can say that at least the woman was honest and rather humble about her driving ability and she was leaps better than the old man, that tool talked a big game and then took a hard left immediately after the guy told him to take a "right" and the old man was going on and on about being an excellent driver and able to compete with anyone put next to him.. they should put them two up agaisn't each other in a 2 person battle of the cone course and see how the old man feels about himself when it's all said and done (i bet he'd blame it on the car for his lack of ability once it was declared the woman whipped his ass LOL )

hahahaha that's the best DSMrelated quote i've seen in years and i actually laughed aloud home by myself for a few good seconds after reading that
    couldn't agree more, that should almost be put into print as a DSM owner related bumper sticker available for purchase here on tuners LOL

that ones the second best quote i've heard today, iknew some one would beat me to quoting it in a reply and saying "really???"before laughing my ass off

IT's something that will become a harsh truth as your noob status wears away, the 2g tie rods, lower control arms in the front and many other parts wear out fast and repeatedly with time to where you just get sick of replacing them and curse at mitsu for putting such a weak part on the car to start with like the tie rods (i need a right outter at the moment myself LOL)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  16. RNR_MOTORS

RNR_MOTORS Probationary Member

Joined Feb 9, 2009
    novi, Michigan
    Anyone can do that in someone else's car......dave 2x champ ever does that in my car ill show him a thing or 2 ill grab a hold of the steering wheel as he turns and say oh sh$t what now dave u brake it u buy it biotch!!!!!!!

17. THE_ARTIST_

THE_ARTIST_ Proven Member

Joined Jul 3, 2004
    Mountain Home, Idaho
    Wait they forgot to add something in the video. I gotcha mitsu...

"What Dave doesn't know is he is driving a b!tchmobile we like to call the 4th gen eclipse."

987  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    14.631 @ 95.187 · 2G DSM
  18. turboglenn

turboglenn Proven Member

Joined Nov 5, 2007
    RIpley, West Virginia
    He does seem a little full of himself and talking the 4g up into an urban supercar of sorts. You see the cocky looks he was giving them sometimes shile he was mid-maneuver/brake slide and giving them the mental statement "got ya scared don't I bi***" with a touch of being full of himself about it on top of it all!! LOL