The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

LM-1 WB + WB Gauge + Dsmlink ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp_65

Supporting Member
Aug 16, 2004
Granite Falls, Washington
Hello Tuners,

I have a question about installing my WB to dsmlink.
Right now I have LM-1 controller connected to my wideband gauge and now I want to match it up with Link (rear O2).

Is there a way to hook up all three?

The controller has only one output source using "analog output cable" from innovate. I have another output cable to use so I can hook up Dsmlink and the controller together therefore disconnecting the output cable from the gauge so I can use link.

So I can use LM-1 controller with gauge or LM-1 controller with link (rear O2 ) but is there a way to have all three instead of disconnecting and reconnecting?

Thanks in advance.

The LM-1 has 2 analog outputs (plus a ground) that plug into a 3.5mm stereo jack on the LM-1 unit. I assume you're already using one for your gauge. The other can be reprogrammed using the LM Programmer software to output the same 0-5v range that the wideband output is (one analog is for narrowband simulation from the factory at 0-1v).

Or you can do as Mike said and splice the wire you're already using.

Why not just put it in the front o2 location and use narrow band simulation? That way you will only be needing to have 2 sensors again and not have issues at all.

Sweet thanks for the help...
So now I spliced in the white output wire to the white pin 75 (rear O2). It was reading fine and matching with my gauge then about couple minutes after warm-up it started going negative numbers (around -20 to -22) on my Dsmlink and reading around 14.7 @ idle on my gauge. So gauge is fine but on link is wrong. What do I have to do on Link to match with my gauge?

thanks in advance

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back