The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Live Free or Die Hard

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
OMG:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Incredible. What a good movie. Filled with unbelievable and awesome action, and unpredictable scenario's. Even the way they directed the film and the picture is so amazing that you feel like youre there...its almost 3D. I suggest you spend your $7.50...definetly well worth it and will probably see it again.

10/10

I remember $7.50 movies. I think that was around '92.

I dunno. CGI. eh. Maybe I'll grab the DVD when it surfaces in the bargain bin at Wal*Mart. I can wait the two months.

I get in for $6.25 (student discount, woot). So it is good? Previews look decent. I haven't seen a good NEW action movie in a while.

I get in for $6.25 (student discount, woot). So it is good? Previews look decent. I haven't seen a good NEW action movie in a while.

I saw it last night with the wife and daughter. All 3 of us liked it. Even the kid from the Mac commercials was good in it. Go see it.

I remember $7.50 movies. I think that was around '92.

I dunno. CGI. eh. Maybe I'll grab the DVD when it surfaces in the bargain bin at Wal*Mart. I can wait the two months.

I know in AZ it's only 5.50 for a matinée and your senior citizen discount. :cool: ROFL

6.50 here but definately worth it. The guy a few rows in front of us almost ruined it for us with his annoying laughing and commentary until threw a few sour patch kids at him.

$10.25 is the cheapest out here,the high class area that i like because the seats made for bigger people is $12. i saw a different movie last night. damn icee was $4 each. damn right i got some for spending that kind of money ROFL . back on topic, thanks for the heads up. ima go watch that tonight

I've heard nothing but great things about it, so I'm most definitely going to be seeing it.

I can't wait to see it but I have to rent the 1st and 3rd one(never did care for the 2nd) so my gf can watch them first. Yeah, that's right, there's people out there who haven't seen them. WTF

I don't know if its just me or what but it just looks so unrealistic. I mean the guy is jumping off a building and landing on a god damn plane. It just seams like it is so overly fake and CGI'd to the fullest. I will probably just wait for it to come out of DVD and rent it

Saw it couple hours ago, everyone got up at the end and clapped.
I really enjoyed it.

Military discount? At a theater?? Almost unheard of..I love how pretty much every theater has a student discount, but no military discount. :toobad:

Actually I went to see the movie tonight and was wrong it was $5.25 for military and $7.75 for adult.

Also WOW that movie kicked ass! Most with that much "action" (MI III) for example suck it gets boring because theres a shitty story line. But this one was pretty damn good.

I can't wait to see it but I have to rent the 1st and 3rd one(never did care for the 2nd) so my gf can watch them first. Yeah, that's right, there's people out there who haven't seen them. WTF

NO diss at all but there are some movies you just don't go see at the theatre with your girl ex: spiderman, transformers, terminators, die hards, Rambo (yes) e.t.c. You ask why because there is very little intelligence and more fighting and the story is simple, they are the bad guys he has spider powers or is a robot or a action hero, the F each other up, he wins does a couple cool tricks movies over and our primitive minds go wild. Everything movies fast if you miss something you'll have to wait for the DVD or comeback with your $7.50. That being said you don't want this to happen while optimus is transforming the first time to battle megatron "babe why is he changing into a person, can he talk, why is he fighting that guy, why do they call him OCTOMUST PRIDE, where did those guns come from, do the eat or need a oil change, do they have batteries, how come there no female transformers, why doesn't he just buy another car, or he should have been Coral or burgundy instead of yellow maybe even navy blue and how come he's smaller than the other ones" you get my point. Grab the fella and watch a manly movie with them, go watch i love you mandy or some shit with your gurl.:thumb:

Not better than Diehard with a Vengeance (3), but surely a great movie minus the F-35 hovering scene.

NO diss at all but there are some movies you just don't go see at the theatre with your girl ex: spiderman, transformers, terminators, die hards, Rambo (yes) e.t.c. You ask why because there is very little intelligence and more fighting and the story is simple, they are the bad guys he has spider powers or is a robot or a action hero, the F each other up, he wins does a couple cool tricks movies over and our primitive minds go wild. Everything movies fast if you miss something you'll have to wait for the DVD or comeback with your $7.50. That being said you don't want this to happen while optimus is transforming the first time to battle megatron "babe why is he changing into a person, can he talk, why is he fighting that guy, why do they call him OCTOMUST PRIDE, where did those guns come from, do the eat or need a oil change, do they have batteries, how come there no female transformers, why doesn't he just buy another car, or he should have been Coral or burgundy instead of yellow maybe even navy blue and how come he's smaller than the other ones" you get my point. Grab the fella and watch a manly movie with them, go watch i love you mandy or some shit with your gurl.:thumb:

ROFL LOL :D Agreed. Except my girl is bitchin' so she loves watching guy movies :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back