The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

List of local "tuner" businesses. Any genre of car wanted!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil94Evo

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2004
Vancouver, Washington
Looking for a decent list of local to Seattle tuner or race shops. Import or Domestic it doesn't matter right now.

Thanks a ton!

Looking to offer auto transportation to the larger more distant race tracks like Vegas etc.

Hey I took my 97 GSX to English Racing in Camas they also have awd dyno. The guys are great there too. Most places in Tacoma don't have awd dyno's anymore so yeah. But that's all I know.

Max RPM in Bremerton has an AWD dyno now and they are pretty good, they have tuned a few Evo8/9/X, WRXs and Porche's.

There's always axiom in lakewood. I havent been there in about 3yrs but i know they used to have an awd dyno. They were real popular for evo's back then. I just never liked the way they did business.

There's always axiom in lakewood. I havent been there in about 3yrs but i know they used to have an awd dyno. They were real popular for evo's back then. I just never liked the way they did business.

I called them couple months back and they had sold/got ride of there awd dyno.

Anyone find anymore shops from Olympia to Seattle.

Drift office had an awd dyno before i deployed. I got my talon tuned on the safc at the time. Apparently there is a place near boss that has one too. maybe kid4g63 can answer that or maybe he has plans for one too.

What about paint and body shop? I got my front bumper in but needs to be sanded and filled in order to be painted. and my whole car could use a fresh paint job.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back