The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Linkin Park Meteora Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex99gst

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Nashville, Tennessee
hey guys i just got back from the concert, they came through nashville tonight and i cant even describe it........the bands that played were story of the year, hoobastank, pod, and linkin park and wowOMG that was the most fun thing ive done in a long time. oh yea and i started a mosh pit of about 75 people, so i feel special for that:D . btw im only 14 so thats why i feel so special about it. all the bands were AWESOME and did an excellent job. if they ever tour again i reccomend it to anyone who loves pits and hard rock. if anyone has any questions or coments, feel free to speak whats on your mind. later

I herd linkin park sucks live, I herd there good at some Concerts, then there crappy for a couple venues. then There good agian.

i almost went to that concert in marysville by where i live, but the tickets got sold out quicker than i could say "they got sold out" and i wouldve been in the last 3 rows of the arena. f that ill wait till they come around again next year and stay up till wee hours in the morning and buy buy buy. if i wasnt going to vegas this june id go see No Doubt and Blink 182 cause thats gonna be one badass concert.

i saw them last month or so, i am a huge Story of the Year fan so i thought they kicked ass, Hoobastank sucked live in m opinion, ive seen POD twice, they are ok..and LP tore it up good too, ive seen them twice, but SOTY gets the prize for best performance in my opinion:thumb:

If you guys get a chance to hit up The Crystal Method tour, I highly suggest you go. I went saturday night, it was so awesome. They are touring around, check to see if they are coming close to you.

I am going on March 15 to the LA show. It is a make up show because when they were supposed to play here the lead singer from LP was ill. Seen them 3 times, and they are great live.
:thumb: :talon:

i went last thursday to the one here in san antonio

i thought hoobastank upstaged everyone because they sounded ####in amazing live; better than any of their studio versions. they rocked everyone the #### out madcore.

linkin put on a good show, but it didnt compare.

oh and pod is ###, they only played two of their old songs (ie two of their songs written before they started to suck ass).

I saw LinkinPark at The Quest, and also at the Summer Sanitarium Tour. They rocked like no other:thumb:

Originally posted by Talonryda17
i saw them last month or so, i am a huge Story of the Year fan so i thought they kicked ass, Hoobastank sucked live in m opinion, ive seen POD twice, they are ok..and LP tore it up good too, ive seen them twice, but SOTY gets the prize for best performance in my opinion:thumb:

Story of the year = :thumb:

Hell Yeah, I went to see them here in Detroit on Jan. 27th- SOTY was freaking awesome, they got everyone jumping around. Lots of energy on stage, it was cool. Didn't get to see their whole set because getting my poster signed took longer than I thought. I also ended up meeting Hoobastank as a promotion from a local radio station here. I kinda wandered in there by mistake, they (the staff) never kicked us (confused LP'ers) out. The guys were really nice and did an acoustic version for one of their songs. I don't know them too well but what I heard sounded good, even if they do sound like Incubis. I ended up in the back of the line leading to Linkin Park- which took over a half hour since I was at the back of the line Security were total pricks and rushing everyone through near the end which was BS. :thumbdown

Mike seemed to be the person I liked best out of the group, Joe was actually sorta in a decent mood that day as well. I heard most of the time he's kinda "blah" and just stares at the table and signs stuff but he was attentive and said hi to me. I'm going to Projekt Revolution this summer, it should kick even more ass. I'm betting they're going to play even more stuff off Meteora which is always a good thing. :cool:

Hoobastank is supposed to play here at ODU in Norfolk, VA later this year. They are bringing two other bands as well. I've heard they arent that great live as well though.. :(

When i met Linkin Park it was cool. The first person to greet was Mike Shinoda and he was like "what up?" and i was like "eh what up dawgie?" and he had asked me like what my name was and i replied Mike and he was like cool name....then Brad was sort of a douche bag, but you could tell that he was in a bad mood. Joe said "what up?" in like a goofy voice and pheonix laughed and they all shook my hand and stuff. My girlfriend was video taping the whole thing and when it came to chester he gave me this goofy look for a picture i took, and then said "Rock on"....Great experience, my girl was really supprized at how nice they were to us, she had met some other band before and the didnt look up, they just kept to themselves and didnt look up or anything. She was totally stoked over the fact that we shook hands with all the members and stuff.

:thumb: :talon:

Man that's awesome. I can't wait to meet them again someday. Projekt Revolution is coming soon, I think LPU will be sharing the details as well as providing pre-sale tix. I'll post the info for anyone who's interested.

03.01.04 Rupp Arena Lexington, KY

*03.02.04 Greensboro Coliseum Greensboro, NC

*03.04.04 Office Depot Center Sunrise, FL

*03.05.04 USF Sun Dome Tampa, FL

*03.06.04 Philips Arena Atlanta, GA

*03.15.04 Great Western Forum Los Angeles, CA

* tickets still on sale

Originally posted by fish3rboi
Hoobastank is supposed to play here at ODU in Norfolk, VA later this year. They are bringing two other bands as well. I've heard they arent that great live as well though.. :(

to each his own
they sound a lot different, and imo leaps and bounds better. id rather have live versions than studio versions of their songs.

I think you all should go to Ozzfest this year.

POD sucked live. LP (I've heard) is decent.

Personally, I'm waiting for SYL to tour the US again. :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back