The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Link front o2 reads .20

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rydnkd

Proven Member
Apr 11, 2014
Sunset, Utah
I have replaced the o2 multiple times with new denso ones. I have even bypassed the pigtails and just wired them directly. It's giving out the correct volts with a multimeter. But link is stating it can't go into closed loop and constantly reads .20 front o2. Ecu wires look good I just got the ecu back from thomas at ecmtuning last month. Anyone had a similar issue? It's possible I have it wired incorrectly. The o2 harness has 2black 1white 1blue. The stock has black.white.yellow.red.
Any help or guidance is appreciated, thanks.

Edit: So far my 3 questions have not been answered or even replied to. This newbie forum is extremely frustrating..

Last edited:
Yeah.. I've spent countless hours on this I already have that thread favorited. The issue I think is with link. My question is has anyone had a similar issue. Like I said, the voltage reads correctly at the multimeter but not at link. Even with no o2 in link reads .2. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I have ran into this issue before. the problem I found was with my tune in link. there are many factors the ecu reads to determine closed/open loop. I found a faulty engine temp sensor was causing my open loop which caused the front o2 to not cycle as it should. also check your fuel trims.
post a log and lets see if we can find a problem.

I emailed thomas my log and he said I had the narrowband simulation checked but it was faded so I couldn't see it. So someone had ran a wideband and never fixed the simulation. I will see if that works today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back