The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

limp/safe mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm-power36

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 22, 2005
waterford, Wisconsin
my 96 talon tsi is in limp/safe mode whats can be done??? Ive recently got a new tranny in with everything and before that it was in limp mode so it still is in limp mode.... should i get new PUlse generators???

Tnx nick

dsm-power36 said:
my 96 talon tsi is in limp/safe mode whats can be done??? Ive recently got a new tranny in with everything and before that it was in limp mode so it still is in limp mode.... should i get new PUlse generators???

Tnx nick
i have no idea what you are talking about? try hitting re-booting and hitting f8 maybe?
or try taking the - battery terminal off to reset the ecu. how do you know it's in limp mode?

It can be drivin and it has reverse but not 1st or second

It can be drivin and it has reverse but not 1st or second

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back