The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

lightweight flywheel/clutch combo kit for the non turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceDragon

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2004
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
That I once saw a lightweight flywheel/clutch combo kit for the non turbo 93/94 4g63 non turbo engines. I can't seem to re-find it.... such a shame cause I have the money now and can afford it and can get rid of my poop of a clutch that I have now.

wow, yeah, and they were like $400, weren't they? i remember sending one of the manufacturers an email to double check the price. they said there's too little demand so they don't make enough of them to bring the price down.

I thought it said though on it that all it was is a machined down lightweight flywheel for a turbo and than did something with the stock fly wheels outter ring or something... I dunno... I just wanted to see if anyone remembered the site.

I used the same Fidanza aluminum flywheel/ACT clutch that I had on my turbo 1G on my non turbo 1G. They were both 6 bolts and they interchanged perfectly. Both of the engines were '91s though.

7 bolts are different... the 7 bolt 1gb non turbo's flywheel is 215mmm and the turbo model's is 225mm wide.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back