The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spyder Lifters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drewzdude

Proven Member
Sep 18, 2020
Vancouver, Washington
So was looking at getting the gsc zero tick lifters would it be able to work with brain crowler retaining springs kit? Also do u usually get new rocker arms or just clean and reuse old ones kinda steep 35 a piece and need 16 of them :/

I run GSC zero tick lifters with BC springs and retainers. Didn’t have any issues. I run the same oem rockers that came out of the head when I “built” it. Just cleaned, inspected and then cleaned again.

If your wallet allows then buy new ones if you wish as it can’t hurt. If not, inspect them all carefully.

-Daniel

Ok cool ya I've gone way over budget LOL but I'll at least get the lifters I've been building this thing for 3 years so everything been replaced basically and I'm probably like 15k In it LOL. f*** ya boy fly to the moon 🌙 thanks again for the info on parts.

So was looking at getting the gsc zero tick lifters would it be able to work with brain crowler retaining springs kit?
Yes it would work.
Also do u usually get new rocker arms or just clean and reuse old ones kinda steep 35 a piece and need 16 of them :/
It depends on condition. Inspect them and if you see any damage or unusual wear on roller bearing or arm tip, just replace it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back