The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

LI members..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea i think im gonna head down there with dan either fri or sat.

Also I have just bought my own business, license, and tax id. I wanted to know if the DSM people in new york would like to help out, creating like a team based business. Anyone on the team would get significant discounts, and would also get a certain percent of profit from referalls. I plan to have eaton superchargers, turbos and kits, engine parts, some cosmetics, and custom interior fiberglassing availible.

Would anybody be interested?
if so e-mail me at [email protected]

Anybody comming out tonight? Im planning on working up my kill streak after murdering my cousins 350z from a roll! :thumb:

Well I went to DPA on friday. Went udefeated againsts 2 srt-4s, an m3, a camaro, a gtp, and a STi. Then the next day i jumped timing after my crank pulley busted. All fixed and no damaged valves! :thumb:

But everyone was a punnanny on saturday all because of keith. Hes a little drama queen and wanted everyones car done and everyone there. So he didnt go out. He managed to do 4 oil changes, a brake job, and a sarpenteen or whatever belt on a ford taurus. But it should of all been done at 9 but no, him and his weak work got done at 11:45. So I said #### it, and got my cousin to drive me home because I was tired of his bullshit and drama all night.

Pretty funny you mention that. Keith said you werent going out at all because your car was fvcked.

hey whats up i just bought another eclipse finally a turbo and a 5 speed anyone live out in eastern long island i live in Rocky Point

How far east are you? We all usually meet in Oceanside/Rockville Center then cruise down to DPA. Should join us sometime.

91dsmeclipse said:
hey whats up i just bought another eclipse finally a turbo and a 5 speed anyone live out in eastern long island i live in Rocky Point

Yea what dan said. Im pretty sure ur a nice distance away from us but map quest it to make sure. And yea come out one day if you could.

I live out in eastern Li in Sayville. I am gonna head up to the avenue friday night so if you wanta meet up and go there or just meet everyone else there let me know.

where do u guys meet up on dpa im kinda familar with that area i used to live in brentwood

Im going to be in the walgreens parking lot on DPA at 10pm. Hope to see some of you there!

Just for clarification what is DPA because i'm from queens and wanna driveout and i'mkinda confused by it

Its off of exit 39n on the southern state parkway. Just a place with straight roads and where every club/ricer meets and races. Last time I went I just flexed my muscle. Now im gunning for the big boys! :thumb: :tease:

sorry guys i didt meet you friday im having car problems right now so my car is out of commission for a little bit until i get the money to buy ecu. it really sucks the mpi relay is just clicking on and off and the caps in the ecu are just leaking every where. shouldt take me that long to get another ecu tho only 200 bucks but it took me 4 hours to find someone with one called like every junk yard in suffolk county and only one has it

any of you guys meet at the movie theatre near roosevelt field mall on weds???

Is that that club DSM meet or something? I never wen't. We usually just go to o parkway and dpa. On wednesdays there is always a get together in the oceanside nathans on long beach road. It's every type of car though muscle to import. It's cool, i'll be there tonite if its not shitty out. Drop your # and one of us will probably call you to come out and see what you got LOL

-Tom

I know this is an old post....but I live on Long Island and I was wondering if theres anyone near me in Riverhead...

Yeah I am close like 20 min away or so... whast up you need a hand with some stuff?

BoostedWilk said:
I know this is an old post....but I live on Long Island and I was wondering if theres anyone near me in Riverhead...

some guys do, but this is an old post. Im in lynbrook, and a couple of other people i know are in lynbrook and oceanside.

If you want to roll we usually do on friday or saturday, dpa, ocean p

-Tom

yeah Im probably going to need a hand soon when I get my safc....and sure I'll roll with you guys one night....just im me my sn is "Productofthesys"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back