The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lets See Your Toolbox! Garage Etc!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiReBReTHa

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 30, 2003
Aurora, Illinois
Haven't seen a Toolbox post so post pics up!

Here's my baby in her resting place in my trunk haha.

Attachments

• ToolBox.jpg
    ToolBox.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 526
Here's mine.

Attachments

• tool box.JPG
    tool box.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 513
I don't have any pics yet because i don't have a toolset yet... just a ratchet set...

Just wanted to give firebreatha a big :thumb: for the "all your base are belong to us" sticker rofl!

^^^Is that all you got???, How do you ever get by with those tools :rolleyes:

--Kyle :talon:

Here are some pics of the garage back at home.. I don't have any tools :(
First one is the Z-28, '99 Jaguar XJ8 and '82 Vette, then the brown truck is an '85 Chevy (airbagged and more :p), and the orange one is also an '85 Chevy.

Attachments

• garage1.jpg
    garage1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Silverod.jpg
    Silverod.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 392
My dad and I share a tool box, we both add to it on a regular basis. All the tools are craftsman... Something I don't understand is the extent that many people will take a SNAP-ON addiction to. I mean a guy I work with bought a 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Snappy box for something to the tune of $8K, the guy dosn't even own a harley he just wanted a snappy box. For 8K he could have had 2 craftsman roller bearing boxes filled to brim. I just don't get the whole Snappy thing. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and there is also a pic of our TYPE-R refrigerator/trophy shelf :thumb:
The frige definately got a lot cooler once we added the stickers... no pun intended ;)

Attachments

• 100_0633-2.JPG
    100_0633-2.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 100_0632-2.JPG
    100_0632-2.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 346
i own you all :p
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Don't know how to post pics, i have a small top box in the shed at home and a 1yr old blue Mac tech 1000 double bank at my toyota dearleship that might be getting upgraded to a matco tripple bank this spring.

Eh, not much here...at least its heated though, I hate not feeling my hands when I'm working. I usually work on my car in my friend's pole barn. He's got his GS there, his dads '32 roadster and about half of my GSX...The other half of my GSX is in all the boxes and containers that you see in my garage, and the rest is outside in the driveway. You can almost see it!!

I can't wait till I move into a subdivision that allows pole barns.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 251
tsitalon92 said:
Just got these:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

kind of looks like mine...Love the Dale picture..I got all mywelders lined up and a huge 900 Gallon Air compressor...dan

900 gallons is a lot of compressing, ;) and I thought my 80 gallon compressor was the sh%^! too bad it isnt wired into my house yet..........booooo to electricity.
My garage is a 20x24 tent and a shed, and its filled with my girlfriend's 60 Pontiac Convertible Im restoring. hmmmm doesnt seem fair does it?

jeremy

I got you all beat.

Attachments

• 403141.jpg
    403141.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 182
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back