The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Let's see those hellaflush pics of your 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is one that tried, for the amount he slightly stretched the tires, its missing some offset, there is still room there if he was going for the looks, but close enough.

Attachments

• 484364_10150933794518306_149921252_n.jpg
    484364_10150933794518306_149921252_n.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 125
  • user36493_pic2519_1338703807.jpg
    user36493_pic2519_1338703807.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 787
The black one barely fit into this with that monster truck suspension.

Attachments

• user36493_pic2520_1338703807.jpg
    user36493_pic2520_1338703807.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 785
  • user36493_pic2522_1338703820.jpg
    user36493_pic2522_1338703820.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 783
  • PICT0275.1.jpg
    PICT0275.1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 125
  • PICT0286.1.jpg
    PICT0286.1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 123
I notice my car made it into this thread, LOL. My car is not intended to be "hellaflush;" it's more what I like to call the "ass in the air drag stance." My car does 1.6 60's on low-pro street tires and runs zero camber all around. The front just happens to be pretty low and I just happen to know how wheel width and offset work. ;)

Last edited:
What are the specs of your wheels?

I notice my car made it into this thread, LOL. My car is not intended to be "hellaflush;" it's more what I like to call the "ass in the air drag stance." My car does 1.6 60's on low-pro street tires and runs zero camber all around. The front just happens to be pretty low and I just happen to know how wheel width and offset work. ;)

Your car is a perfect example of how wheels should fit on these cars. Great job on the fitment.

Redhot, mind sharing the specs of your wheels?

Your right on that, but i own 6 sets of wheels "well stanced, not hellaflush like you said", and i do own a DSM LOL), this is how started in the year 2000ish. (yes its been around since 80s but I'm taking about actual trend).

Then somebody did the Celica shit and........ went to shit. :ohdamn:

Now lets get back on topic, this is not a discussion thread about who likes it or who don't, how it started, what actually is. the OP just wanna see 1gs with this done.(Even though i'm not a fan) :thumb:

he wants From "done right" to over done, its very hard to over done a 1g due to suspension limitations, so you will mostly see 1gs in here that are clean with a little of stretch and very minimal camber -1.8 at the most.

Good Lord wth is that celica bs? That's just plain stupid ugly.

Good Lord wth is that celica bs? That's just plain stupid ugly.

Its uglier in video. Photos dont do it justice!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhT3C9mHLZ4]Crazy camber Kawashima Celica leaving the Nagoya Exciting Car Showdown - YouTube[/ame]

I dont know if its me, but i think i hear people laughing in the background.

What I don't get it the title is " Let's see those hellaflush pics of your 1g " If you think hellflush is stupid why'd you go to this thread to begin with?:confused:
And then have nothing to say but good lucking finding any or hellflush is lame. I think the 1gs look sick:hellyeah: To each his own

Here is better pictures of the fitment now :D

Reworked the body alittle
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Now that's how every dsm should almost be, the front is the perfect amount of gap. Most people here don't really know what a lowered car is, most dsmer's I see have monster truck ride high which is plagued with body rolling and no good for cornering.

Hope I can post pic's of my 1g here in the next month or two, as I should have it stanced.....possible border line hella flush

This is what aiming for for my 1g, to me this is the perfect low (ironically it'll be parked beside a slammed miata X-D)

this is murder and well....to each their own.
What I don't get it the title is " Let's see those hellaflush pics of your 1g " If you think hellflush is stupid why'd you go to this thread to begin with?:confused:
And then have nothing to say but good lucking finding any or hellflush is lame. I think the 1gs look sick:hellyeah: To each his own

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, what are the specs? Any rubbing on the inside?

Here is better pictures of the fitment now :D

Reworked the body alittle

Getting ready for a respray

Don't understand purpose of having wheels tilted that much. Is it only done for looks, or to make it wider and more stable? And if stability is the goal here, why not move wheels out from under the body completely, kinda like this guy did:

Camber places the tire inside the wheel well and allows for the "moar low" the kids like.

Don't understand purpose of having wheels tilted that much. Is it only done for looks, or to make it wider and more stable? And if stability is the goal here, why not move wheels out from under the body completely, kinda like this guy did:

Lol because it looks terrible....the only thing I like about it is the german helmet theg have for the intake

Looks good, what are the specs? Any rubbing on the inside?

The wheels/tires are

rota torque 18x9.5 et28
tires 225/40/18

The front inside rubbed some paint off nothing to worry about. I went ahead and bent it in alittle just being I was fixing the whole car and saving it from the dump. The whole underside of the car has been redone bushings the whole 9 and the whole underside coated with por15. The back was tubbed out some and reworked.

Now that's how every dsm should almost be, the front is the perfect amount of gap. Most people here don't really know what a lowered car is, most dsmer's I see have monster truck ride high which is plagued with body rolling and no good for cornering.
:thumb:

Thanks buhay6 for seeing the love :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back