The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Lets see some DSMs with OEM wheels from other cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some hyundai wheels fit.

Ford Crown Vic meshies would look sick on a 1g, I know they do on FC RX7s.

FD RX7 wheels are stupid light and look okay in my opinion.

Basically any FWD 114.3 wheels will fit, best to just go find a set on a yard, and see if they fit.

3g wheels seem to be very easy to find on yards near me.

Here are some I've tried in the past. The EVO rims are my latest set.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yea I got 2g swirlys on mine, I dont think they look terrible but the 2g eclipse ones look better, and those are what I am leaning to, I saw a civic hatch with stock honda rims that did not look to bad actually

Tim if you can find a set of white avenger/sebring wheels let me know.

I will keep my eyes open for them, if I find some alloys and spray them does that count LOL

Attachments

• eclipse rims.jpg
    eclipse rims.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 82
This post is for everyone who put on other company factory wheels, i wanna start this thread so everybody can see whats out there for their dsm if they cant afford brand new wheels!

here's a website i found that lists all the 5x114.3 lugs that car manufactures use, check it out and see what you can find to fit your dsm

http://www.wheelsupport.com/bolt-pattern-list-5-x-114-3/

must post picture-
manufacture brand wheels
offset
lug pattern
tire size
year, make, model

FORD MUSTANG WHEELS
17X8
5X114.3

Last edited:
s2000 wheels can work with spacers. WRX wheels can work if bored out. Chrysler chrossfire wheels can work with wobble nuts.

problem is unless you come across something that close for free, buying it and making it work is more expensive than a used set of aftermarkets.

i tried to cheap out and got a free set of cast aftermarket wheels that would fit with no adapters or anything but 1 was cracked. i have access to an acceptable machine shop and by the time i fixed the one wheel and had the set powder coated it still cost what a functional set of used rotas sells for.

wheels suck, good ones are more than our cars are worth, trying to go cheap just costs more anyways. especially if you live out where imports hang out in autozone parking lots.

The regular WRX wont work. It has to be the STI, even then I think they are still 5x100

Let's bring this thread back up from the dead. Here's another look at how OEM Stealth hweels sit on a 2G Talon and Eclipse. (P.S if anyone has 4 oem caps for them please PM me I'm tired of looking at them capless :sosad: )

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back