The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

let's have another central jerzee meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsondragon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2006
East Brunswick, New_Jersey
The last meet if anyone remembers, was at Red Robin and the turnout was AMAZING. Several DSMs, like about 3 Evos, 1 Mini, and a bunch of other miscellaneous cars.

Let's plan another meet. Anyone have any ideas for a good place to eat? or would you guys prefer it be at Red Robin again? Also, what's a good day? Sunday? Put ideas, thoughts, insights, opinions and so forth.

*edit*
Meet is on June 29th, at 12 PM for lunch
Red Robin
South Plainfield
6200 Hadley Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

If anyone wants to help out and post on other forums, thanks. All cars can join.
Feel free to bring stuff to sell if you want

I just spun a bearing :(:(:(

But I'm in if I can get my car fixed by the meet. I'm putting the 2g 7-bolt block back in :dsm:

So hopefully I have time to buy and install new pistons and this balance shaft eliminator kit and get this thing swapped in. No money to upgrade my turbo because I keep having to swap motors :cry:

Alright let's choose a date. I'll give enough leeway for everyone here. How's June 29th sound for everyone? Say at Red Robin again. Unless someone has any objection?

The last meet if anyone remembers, was at Red Robin and the turnout was AMAZING. Several DSMs, like about 3 Evos, 1 Mini, and a bunch of other miscellaneous cars.

Let's plan another meet. Anyone have any ideas for a good place to eat? or would you guys prefer it be at Red Robin again? Also, what's a good day? Sunday? Put ideas, thoughts, insights, opinions and so forth.

Three Evos, what time did you get there, I think there were at least 10, I believe at one point they outnumbered the DSMs

Alright let's choose a date. I'll give enough leeway for everyone here. How's June 29th sound for everyone? Say at Red Robin again. Unless someone has any objection?

Oh, my brother is getting married the day before so I'll be outta state :(

Three Evos, what time did you get there, I think there were at least 10, I believe at one point they outnumbered the DSMs

Oh, my brother is getting married the day before so I'll be outta state :(

Really? I just remember seeing two blue ones and then a silver one. Then there was that Pontiac. Sucks you can't make it.

Meh, this is some of the pics I have it obviously changed as the day went on, but regardless a bunch showed up

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'd go...although I have since sold the GSX and now have an EVO IX.

I wanna see this Evo that you sold your car to get. it almost seems like you're too good for us now. :p

bump.

i know im posting about 2 weeks after the last but is this still going on? id be up for a meet :) how far is it from 22? by like dunellen or n. plainfield

You're pretty close. I have a friend who lives right next to Dunellen and it takes me like 15 mins to get to her house.

Ill be there!

Tim - crimsondragon - 99 GST
Tom - blcknspo0ln - 95 tsi awd
Mike - No_Skillz - 99 GST
tsitalon03 - 96 tsi awd'
Craig - 99 GSX

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back