The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Lets get some dsms @ strats in villapark

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse97dsm

Probationary Member
Aug 22, 2009
Carol Stream, Illinois
havent seen any dsms over in villa park @ Strats lately where is everyone:toobad:

Too many cops over there man; I stopped going there when I saw two talons just cruise off together not even racing and a cop came out of no where and pulled them both over :/

By some chance you went to the meet in Orland last weekend? That's where we should get the DSM's organized!!

-Joel

Strats is for high school ricers and fan bois.

It's actually for out of state UTI rednecks with nothing better to do. Night full of diesel trucks polluting the parking lot and kids burning out in daddy's mustang.

I've only been there once this year so far, not much has changed from the typical antics.

I've only been there once this year so far, not much has changed from the typical antics.

I only went one time last summer. I was told to go for laughs, and that I did! That place is ridiculous! I wouldn't mind going by with a video camera this summer just to do some LOL'ing.

strats is for highschool kids who think there cool cruisein up in there hodas, stangs, and other pos cars, o and shit talkers to, everyone thinks there cars are fast and its cop infested

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back