The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Lets get a meet going on chitown! ! ! !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiTownHussla

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Okay guys seeing as how the winter's almost done I figured let's have a mEET! ! ! I was thinking sometime in May on a Monday what are you guys doing please provide input and phone numbers so I can contact you guys with information as it goes down

Im new to the DSM world :hellyeah: just got my first gst a month ago and would like to meet new people and probably get some advice since i don't know anything about these cars :ohdamn: im free Thursday Friday Saturday nights and sundays after 12:D

Monday? What are you a barber and have off work? LOL

Or a chinese restaurant owner

LOL

I thought I'd throw this out there, Some of us on evoM are having a meet on the 18th of may, if you guys want to join. I posted a thread on the local dsm forum as well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back