The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lehigh Valley Car Cruise - 8/17/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolin98

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2004
Easton, Pennsylvania
This is the 5th Annual Tim & Taylor Memorial Hot Dog Bike/Car Run, will start at Easton High School - 25th St Easton, Pa. $20 per person,
All proceeds go to the Sean Lambert College Fund - Any questions just ask me.

Sean is the son of Tim and brother of Taylor. This run is honoring retired Easton Police Officer Tim Lambert and his 16-year-old daughter Taylor, who died in an October 2008 motorcycle wreck.
The two were killed in October 2008 in Monroe County when their motorcycle struck a tree as they returned from a BMW motorcycle rally in the Catskill Mountain region of New York. Timothy Lambert spent nearly 17 years as a motorcycle officer for the Easton Police Department. This was such a tragic event that devastated our area.
The run is being organized by a good friend of mine, the brother of Tim Lambert.

The run was originally just motorcycles but over the years more and more supporters have come out with cars. Last year a corvette club showed up to support the cause.

I am a lieutenant for the Northampton county prison and there will be A LOT of law enforcement present at this run. Both police officer and correctional officers. There will be no racing, burning out, launching, or any other sorts of illegal activities. If you cant act like a respectful adult and drive carefully then please do not come. Its simply a cruise to help support the family and raise money for Sean's college tuition.

The cruise will be approx. 75 miles starting at Easton high school in Easton pa.
The bikes will lead and the cars will follow. There will be hot dogs and drinks that are included in the $20 fee per person.
Remember, its not per car, its per person. You can pay the $20 when you show up, no need to pay in advance.

So please come meet up with me for a nice cruise, it will be fun and you might meet some cool people.

Feel free to reply in the thread if you plan on coming...it'd be nice to get some DSM's there to cruise. Feel free to bring friends with other cars if you want.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back