The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

LED Mirror Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmotiongeniu

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 17, 2004
rochester, New_York
Anyone have those "M3" style led mirrors? I've seen em on ebay and a few sites around, was wondering if anyone's installed them?

I don't have power mirrors, so I'll have to run the wire down through the door and through the wire harness...Did you run your wires right to the bottom of your fusebox? I was thinking of splicing in with the side marker lights. Anyone see any problem with this? Anyone install them themselves and/or have better ideas?

Wanted to make sure it'd go smoothly before I go through with em.
Thanks all...

Running the wires from the door to the fuse box will not be easy. Doable, just not fun. Personally I would hook them up to the indicators. Whatever you choose, make sure it is a fused connection.

I want a set, but I can't find some for a car WITH power mirrors.

You mean the signal indicators on the dash? Could I just splice them in with the connection there? Anything else I would need to do? Haven't messed too much with wiring.

Anyone out there have these mirrors? What have you done? Any more tips?

Better save some money for tickets. Those blue LEDs are gonna work better than donuts at attracting cops.

The LEDs can blink blue and yellow, or just yellow or just blue. I want to go with just yellow. Anyone have any tips for the install?

Has anyone installed them? Where'd you wire them up to? Any problems?

I ran wires all the way to the turn signal.

Ya it's alot of wire but I wasn't about to go hunting under the dash.

Mine only flashed blue even though I was told they were yellow and blue :rolleyes:

I can tell ya this install sucks... they don't just bolt up, and most people just hook them to a switch cause it's a pain to wire them to the blinkers...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back