The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

LED DRL and Flasher Module Creation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I solved the hyperflash issue. Its a simple fix and hidden plus its cheap too.

I just came across this little project. Sounds interesting and would definitely look at incorporating the module into my vehicle. Looking forward to any updates.

I just came across this little project. Sounds interesting and would definitely look at incorporating the module into my vehicle. Looking forward to any updates.
I am currently finding it hard to incorporate it into the stock system without major modifications to the wiring. However, this does not mean that I won't create it or it won't be incorporated into the custom full body harness I would like to start freelancing on.

They sell led compatible flashers for $15.
Thats only for Talons as they use a relay, the Eclipse uses a fat module. I took the resistance wire off and used an led variable resitance unit and this solved mine and i got led's on every flasher going
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
They sell led compatible flashers for $15.
For just LED flashers anything is cheaper than my vision. What I am going to do, again for my setup, is to incorporate a DRL setup that was not originally on the car (not this model anyway). Since I do not have any of my harnesses anymore I am starting from scratch and wanted to see if this type of module would be of any interest while I am doing mine.

Thats only for Talons as they ise a relay, they Eclipse uses a fat module. I took the resistane wire off and used an led variable resitance unit and this solved mine and i got led's on every flasher going
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Could almost do a variable resistor from Mouser, or whoever in the UK, as well so that the bulkieness is not there. Nice find though.

Could almost do a variable resistor from Mouser, or whoever in the UK, as well so that the bulkieness is not there. Nice find though.
Its hidden so it never worries me LOL, once bolted back up you never see it again.
I did buy a potentiometer resister which is knob variable vs internal but i just went with a 1 fits all approach

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back