The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

LED Bulbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19dsm95

Probationary Member
May 12, 2003
IllinoisUS
Thought I would share this find with you guys.

http://autolumination.com/leds.html

The 194 bulbs work great, just pop out the stock bulb and pop in the new one... boom... you have LED.

Now the stock bulbs in our guage clusters are 74s and this site has LED 74 bulbs. Now I haven't tried the LEDs but I did buy the regular blue 74s (bought them before the LEDs were available) and they were too long. They fit the 74 socket and they lit up but they were too long to seat back in the cluster properly. Now the LEDs might be different and we might be able to grind the tips down if they don't fit. If someone tries this let me know.

I also replaced my dome lights and trunk light with LEDs from this site. Just make sure you check the length of your bulbs so you get the right ones. My trunk light was a different bulb then my domes.

Later

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back