The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Lebanon Valley DSM Meet anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my98gsx

Supporting VIP
Aug 14, 2005
Wappingers, New_York
Seeing that nobody has ever posted in this section I hope it doesnt turn into a bust...

Lebanon Valley is a track close to Albany NY, off of the Taconic parkway. Ive been getting people together to make an unofficial dsmtuners meet at this location sometime in the summer. I think it would be a nice place to meet the people your talking to on the forum, and see their projects face to face. ( Not to mention go heads up with your buddys. )

If anyone would be interested ( so far I heard from atleast 8 people ) please post a comment, ill try and set a date in the summer where we can all meet, eat, and race. ( fire up those bbq's in the parking lot :thumb: )

Lebanon Valley Dragway; Home

I'm down for the meet at LVD. I am usually there every wed's for test and tune.

Seeing that nobody has ever posted in this section I hope it doesnt turn into a bust...

Lebanon Valley is a track close to Albany NY, off of the Taconic parkway. Ive been getting people together to make an unofficial dsmtuners meet at this location sometime in the summer. I think it would be a nice place to meet the people your talking to on the forum, and see their projects face to face. ( Not to mention go heads up with your buddys. )

If anyone would be interested ( so far I heard from atleast 8 people ) please post a comment, ill try and set a date in the summer where we can all meet, eat, and race. ( fire up those bbq's in the parking lot :thumb: )

Lebanon Valley Dragway; Home
im deff down, i just bought a 97 eclipse so it should have a lil something in it by summer time. but i have a 07 cobalt with alot of mods. so ill be bringing both.
cant wait...

I used to go to LVD when I had my Camaro. I'd go now, but all I have is an SUV at the moment. LOL.

Just an FYI. CT DSM (ccdsm.net) is doing a DSM drag day on July 9th at LVD. I went 1 1/2 years ago and had a good time. I think I did about 6 runs, but probably could've gotten a lot more in.

Chris

any ideas what happened to this?

No idea man, I have not heard nothing more on it. Im at the valley on wed's when I can get up there. if you are ever down to meet up let me know.

~Brian

I'm down to give it a shot this year let's get some ppl together for a test and tune day a Wednesday or Saturday.I'll be ready in a month

I am down. At least someone will be ready haha. My car will still be sitting in the valley parking lot. I don't want to run 17's again. hehe. :cry::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks:

Well this is cool you other dsmers are more south and west LOL. Im an 45 min above Lake george village and would like to meet up with other dsmers. Not sure I wanna drive to lvs but idk something can be worked out im sure. Ill just keep an eye on this thread and see what happens:thumb:

Hey nickstsi
We usually meet up in lg. few evos dsms bunch of other enthusiasts. Let me know if your interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back