The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Learning Videos for ECMLink v3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi I am new to tuning in general and would like to tune my own car with ecmlink. but I can not find any videos explaining tuning I was wondering if any of you could help me out
that's not really a newbie thing to do, you can brake your engine in no time if you don't have any experience, if you have put some serious money on your car that you need ecm link, you really wanna get your car tuned right, it is tuneable by yourself but takes a lot of time and correction and one desimal in a wrong place or you try to hurry and you can say bye bye for your engine, just see your local rates for a dyno place, tuning is worked by an hour, 1-2 hours should be enough to get a good base for your car and you can fine tune by yourself after that if you want with less risk to blow your car up, but still consider to do it with people who are experienced with it, normal hour rates for tuning are anything from $100-1000 so check out more than just two shops, obviously more you pay, more you get, but choose the place a bit as much you have budget and how much money you've put in your car and if you're about to upgrade, think a chapter ahead

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back