The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Latest project from the Ostar/Real Street Camp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OstarMotorsport

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 15, 2010
orlando, Florida
Here is a glimpse of one of the cars we hope to bring to the DSM Shootout this year. :hellyeah:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here is a vid from the last time the car hit the track a few month's ago. A few changes have been made since them like swapping out the drag radials for slicks ;)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151229934054687&l=2520630455848423376

Here is a quick run down of the setup:

AWD 4bolt Rear
CP Flat Tops
Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beams
Eagle 100mm Crank
GSC S2 Cams
GSC Beehives
AEM EMS4
AEM Smart Coils
Injector Dynamics ID2000
Garrett GTX3582R .82 T3
Quatermaster Twin Disk
Shep Dog Box

Last edited:
I love Weld RT-S wheels, that is the meanest looking colt ive seen LOL This is the car geo must be telling me about that he wants to dig me on the skreet with :D i look forward to it.

Last edited:
Perfect, I am in need for a custom top mount / possible forward facing manifold for my colt... Sent you guys a PM & Email

Car already ran 10.2@146 mph with a bad transmision and with drag radials (1.80 60ft) at 25 psi

Wish they would write me back on those emails so i could get my manifold built

Updated the post with the parts list. Also on the manifold we are not going to be producing it and it was more of a one time deal type of thing.

Hate to be off topic but have you tried to put those wheels on a DSM, I really want to pick up a set but am not sure what width and backspacing would work.

Please tell me you guys are bringing this little gem to the Shootout.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back