The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Last work done before sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david9291

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2010
Leduc, AB_Canada
So my car had been progressively consuming more and more oil up to the point where I was going through 2 liters a tank. This led to the rebuild and balance of the 14B. I probably could have gotten a used 16g for the price of the rebuild but why buy some one else's problem. I also ported the oil relief hole on the filter bracket (sorry forgot to take pics of that). I wanted to know what the oil pressure would now be at since the stock gauge doesn't work, so I installed a $15 buck gauge from princess auto. I mounted the gauge in a quarter inch peace of puck board and left room for two other gauges since I only want the boost gauge on the A pillar. At 1500 rpm the gauge shows 37 psi and no more than 80 psi at 6000 rpm. The next day I sold my Talon to guy who allready owns 2 and does not know how to work on a vehicle I think the statement RIP may be a little harsh but I fear the worst.

Both were broken and from what I understood he doesn't know how to work on cars, so ya hopeful it she gets the care she needs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back