The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Last Sunday was the Talon, this Sunday was the Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khartley

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2004
Faith, South_Dakota
Remember this thread that I started a week ago?

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161757

Well, I went out this morning only to find that the same guy threw a rock in through my hatch window in the GSX, and the whole window shattered, so there isn't anything left of it. And there wasn't even anything for him to steal in that car, no stereo or anything. He could have looked in the window and saw the big hole where the radio should have been.

The cops didn't care, the people at the office don't care, my garage is already filled with the other Talon with the broken window and windshield. So this one is just going to have to sit outside. I didn't take a picture cause I'm just too disgusted and sad to even look at it. I actually cried over it, and I never cry - I was so pissed. Why me? I don't do anything besides go to work, go to Walmart, and stay at home playing PS2. I don't piss people off, I didn't think I had any enemies, no one really has a reason to hate me, but someone is obviously targeting me. And I'm afraid to have my other car over here, cause I know it'll be next. But I have to have something here to drive. And of all the people living in this apartment, no one saw or heard anything???? :confused:

So does anyone have a hatch piece with the glass that they will sell me? I'm sure it's cheaper to buy the whole thing. Then again by fixing it I'm probably just asking for him to break it again.

Thanks for listening to my rant, guys.

Sorry to hear this again, have you talked to the owners of the apartment complex about them setting up cameras or something of the sort?

Game Over said:
Sorry to hear this again, have you talked to the owners of the apartment complex about them setting up cameras or something of the sort?

Yeah, I said that they need to do something like that, and the lady just said, "Well, we've never had problems with this before, but I'll call you and let you know" That was about 7 hours ago...they don't care. They won't even just let me use one of their empty garages to store the car.

that type of stuff always sucks balls. When i get my gst running, im gunna put plexi-glass or similar on it. That will keep from morons trying to break into my car when i have 1k+ in audio equipment.

Time for you to set up a camera of your own. Either that or sit outside on saturday night in another car and wait for the little bi*** to do something else. Only this time make THEM cry.

Yeah might be worth it to hit one of the local Spy stores and see what type of small cam they might have. See what you can do.

get an alarm that has a silent alarm option and a sensor that can sense movement 20 feet away, oh and that has the key chain. put it on silent alarm mode, set the sensor to be uber sensitive, then whenever a cat walks anywhere near it it will beep on your keychain. if its some ahole person looking into it, they wont know the alarm is going off or has beeped you, you go outside with a bat and proceed to do what the cops dont. just wait till they actually do something to the car, as good as it sounds you cant just beat peoples asses for looking into your car. though theyre fair game as soon as they break something.

oh and that alarm im talking about my freind just had installed on his gst for about 350, its some weird name but it works really good. it was parked across the street from me and when i started my car his car beeped his pager and alerted him to strange movements around the car. pretty cool shit.

Agreed. The best thing to do is set up a camera all night, every night. Hell even leave your car out for bait. When you get them on video, seriously don't get back at them, just call the cops, get a lawyer, etc. Get everything you can on their ass's. Take alot of pictures of your car now, date them, and write down everything. Like its been said before, its probably someone you know whose jelous.

There are some twisted people in this world. :thumbdown

Thats Messed up, i feel for you. I went to class one day and came out to find my car had been keyed and window and cd player gone.

I believe her GSX (the one that needs the rear window) is a 1G.

I'd have a hard time not shooting this bastard if I caught him dicking with my car(s) like that.

Dont get too discouraged.

Remember, the whole worlds not against you. Its just one assehole.

Just remember, something bad will happen to him. Maybe his g/f will screw his best friend. :)
At my old house someone egged it two days in a row. So the 3rd day we sat up and watched. And the dumbass did it again. My parents called his parents and the police and he had to pay for the repairs. Mr. Hardass was crying like a baby. :D

I agree that someone is targeting you, As I also seen your last thread to. If you have no enemies that you know of, And never do anything wrong to anyone.. Maybe the person vandalising your property is a jealous person that you have these cars, It's just a thought. Borrow or get a cd player off of someone or some type of audio equiptment, And also a video camera. Install the audio equiptment in your car in day light and just watch if anyone is around that see's you. Then at nite, Just wait with your video camera recording, You hafto be careful though. It could possibly be someone else in the complex that is telling his/her friend everything that you do, Or have.. And they are having them do the vandalising.

Well Traveled said:
Just remember, something bad will happen to him. Maybe his g/f will screw his best friend. :)
At my old house someone egged it two days in a row. So the 3rd day we sat up and watched. And the dumbass did it again. My parents called his parents and the police and he had to pay for the repairs. Mr. Hardass was crying like a baby. :D

Good story. I like to hear good guys winning at the end and not some a$$hole having the last laugh.

I would leave that apartment complex in a heartbeat. If youre paying them good $$, the least they could do was let you use the empty garage.

c5chris said:
I would leave that apartment complex in a heartbeat.

There it is. Sorry to hear about your cars, but I think it's time for you to move. Screw that place. They aren't liable in any way so they could care less. I'm not sure of your financial situation, but I would tell you to move. What a bummer. It's a sad day when you can't have nice things because of some jealous degenerate.

It's a sad day when you can't have nice things because of some jealous degenerate.
Indeed. What is this world coming to.
A buddy of mine buys cars (mostly dsms and evos) at auctions. He has literally 15 cars in his yard at all times. People started coming and messing with stuff and taking stuff at night. So now he has a barbwire fence with electronic gate and gaurd dog signs. It's terrible, but there was no other choice except to start shooting people, which he didn't want to do.
However, I do like his setup and will hopefully have one similiar since I trust people as far as I can throw em. :|

get yourself one of those small hidden cameras and catch the person in the act. Then show the cops, if they dont do anything about it then take it into your own hands.

Thanks for the support guys, my stomach was in knots when I went out to check on the 95 this morning. I thought about just leaving my MiniDV camera running in the window all night, but I had a dead battery. I know a fully charged battery will last 8 hrs, but I don't know how many hours you can record onto the tape. It's a thought though.

On a good note, there is a junkyard here in town that will sell me the hatch piece with the glass for $150 OMG that's pretty good, at least that fixes one car, and the hatch piece needed repainted anyways.

I'm definitely not staying here anymore, and I might just be moving home, in South Dakota. We'll see though.

But thanks for making me feel better about the situation. The cop also told me that it was probably someone that was jealous, but it sucks to be punished for having something nice.

:cry:

My luck SUCKS!!!! Ok, I took the Talon and the GSX out to race a WRX (the Talon beat it from a roll, and the GSX beat it from a stop, so I was stoked) Anyways, on the way back I was in the Talon, Chris was following me in the 95 and he ran over something, but he decided to whip a fast U to check it out and the passenger door flew open and sprung hardcore, the guy in the passenger seat tried to grab it and broke the door handle.

Needless to say, now I'm looking for a fender, and both doors (cause if you remember from before my drivers side door didn't open from the outside, now the passenger door doesn't either, plus it's broke on the inside)

Anyone parting out a red 2g? :cry:

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 111
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back