The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Last Pics Of The Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97dsmbishi

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 9, 2002
Miami_FL_but_stationed_in_Montgomery_AL
:cry:

me and my friends kid.

Attachments

• philsamhood.jpg
    philsamhood.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 541
Is that kid "marking his territory" on your car? :D :p

Please do tell if you got a new whip!

Phil WTF???? wheres the new ride at?????? Hit us up man.

Haven't got the new dsm yet.....looked at 2 2g spyders. the first one was a 98 gs....the top was ill fiting, wanted it, but figured i could wait for something better to come around. Then i came across a 96 spyder gst....(if you remember, i posted pics of that silver one a while back) & if i can find i will post. the car is in great shape and turbo spools well, however, the top is going from bad to shit.....plus the guy wanted it for $8995.....so i'm gonna save up for a gst/x or tsi/awd.
and ofcourse, i gave myself a timelimit....i hope to have it by oct/nov.
:thumb:
phil

i'm not going back to being n/a.....took a ride in a wrx & i need teh boost.

Cripes, I can't get the cellophane-holed canvas for my 2000 for $110.

Good on you, Phil, you'll find the right, _good_ one by then. Make sure you let us know~

Originally posted by 97GS-TSpyder
a new top is like 110 bucks by the way..i had to get one :)

I'll take 2 black ones... a Grey one... maybe they could do one in carbonfiber... and a deep metalic green one... and a small order of fries with that sack of bullshit please...:thumb:

Originally posted by XTurboSpYderX

I'll take 2 black ones... a Grey one... maybe they could do one in carbonfiber... and a deep metalic green one... and a small order of fries with that sack of bullshit please...:thumb:

thats funny.

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 188
wow bro , need to keep myself up to date on that! LOL

didnt even know you were getting a new car......

.....not to get off topic or anything, but really how much is a convertible top, cuz my top wont go all the way down and its pissing me off...

Originally posted by SilvaSpyda
.....not to get off topic or anything, but really how much is a convertible top, cuz my top wont go all the way down and its pissing me off...

You don't need a new top, you just need the correct bracket... when I bought mine the mitsu dealer fixed it for free... he said it wasn't an "official" recall, but he has fixed at LEAST 50 2G spyders with the same problem... most people don't even realize it unless they try to put the boot on and it doesn't fit... but if you take it to a mitsu dealer, they either HAVE the bracket that will clear the back seat, or they can order it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back