The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Laser Won't Start..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaser

Probationary Member
Jan 23, 2010
Calgary, AB_Canada
:confused:
i have a 1992 plymouth laser with a few mods, i replaced the battery yesterday and the car ran the best it ever has before. i then pulled the car into the garage to install my boost guage and wire my foglights. after installing these thing my car would not start. i checked every fuse in the car (both boxes under hood and the one under the dash) the car turns over but won't fire. i'm getting lots of fuel and am getting lots of power to my coils but can't tell if i'm getting the power to my plugs because i have a coil-on-plug system after trying this i noticed a buzzing from under my dash. it was coming from a relay above my fusebox the numbers on the relay from top to bottom are

MB543647
12V
G8R-27M
0881D2

i've been researching since 7:30 this morning and can't find any information on this problem any ideas what this relay is for or why my car won't fire up?

thanks .

undo your wiring and see what happens then ... bet you shorted out something ...

You also have to remember that the current from the battery is actually heading to the chassis since current flows from negative to positive - why it's real good to have more chassis connections heading to the negative post of the battery instead of just one wire that gets connected to the chassis.

DC current is real finicky and has to follow a definite path to the positive.

Good luck in your search - DSM

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back