The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Laser Gold Edition wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connnnorg

Probationary Member
Jan 31, 2013
Crowley, Texas
I just picked up a 93 Laser NT Gold Edition. The car is in immaculate condition, 84k miles, and completely factory. My question is about the wheels. I know not many of these cars were made and wanted to know what the wheels might be worth. As much as I like the factory look these wheels are just hideous. I planned on making a coffee table out of them unless im sitting on enough money to get rid of them. Any idea as to what these might go for?

I just picked up a 93 Laser NT Gold Edition. The car is in immaculate condition, 84k miles, and completely factory. My question is about the wheels. I know not many of these cars were made and wanted to know what the wheels might be worth. As much as I like the factory look these wheels are just hideous. I planned on making a coffee table out of them unless im sitting on enough money to get rid of them. Any idea as to what these might go for?

Is the gold edition the same as the eclipses "special" edition?

Definitely a collectors car. Apparently there were very few made and like may DSMs they were parted out/crushed/wrecked. Got mine from a clueless guy but those wheels pictured are them. Thought they may be worth something do to the rarely. If not I've got a pretty gnarly coffee table.

Definitely a collectors car. Apparently there were very few made and like may DSMs they were parted out/crushed/wrecked. Got mine from a clueless guy but those wheels pictured are them. Thought they may be worth something do to the rarely. If not I've got a pretty gnarly coffee table.

How much do you consider a lot? :p and do you know what size they are?

They are 16" but nobody is really looking for them. It is a shame. I would keep them for the car but that is about all they are worth.

Keep them for the car. Don't ruin them by making a table out of them. If it is a collector's car, the entire car would be worth more with the original wheels. I have the OEM wheels for my Talon with the factory original tires on them sitting in my garage. I keep them just to have the originals with the car.

they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay to get them from you. personally you couldn't pay me enough to put those wheels on my car LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back