The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Laramie, WY DSMers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well ill tell you what lets make a new thread thatll let ppl know

So what Whyoming meet???????? How many dsmers are in WY,come on the 2 largest towns are Laramie and Cheyenne? Ok and Casper. How many of us are in Casper man? Are there any UDUB people that are dsmers? Ive seen a bunch all around town! I thought maybe!

Ohh ya 10 of us in casper. well thats pretty sweet. and only 2 of you are on dsm tuners. well thats ok. we can still get the word out. Any way ya spread the word around town to really any body at all. any one you meet or ## buddy. I started 2 other threads containing to our trying to get a meet going. so hopefully we can get alot of support!

ya know im not sure how far away laramie is actually but ive made the drive a few times maybe like 3.5 hours:confused: but if this was going down id get there. maybe we should hold off till april though. Think about it sexy ass dsms cruisin the streets and we could actually keep em clean. I've also got to get some body work done because it turns out i have a little red suv magnet. Two hits in one month WTF??? haha but anyways i know of a couple people here in gillette and one in sundance. but im sure we could find more.

ya dude. Sweet. Ya i was thinking ya spring summer too,so ya we can keep our cars, rims, and tires shinning up real nice like. Ohh and up in Gilette sorry from Wy meet forum. I mean we get discounts on hotels if everyone dont want to drive back that night, and we could hang before everyone left back home!

Ohh the car just chills at deisel parking huh. ohh you live in the dorms, thats cool. Does it drive and stuff? I mean do you not drive it for a reason? I can drive mine, but the gas prices screw that...

Omg I know that pisses me off. I realld dont want to drive down though. Just make sure you got the metal thing back on ## BOV. I just had a boost leak for the vacuum on the BOV. So I cut it and slipped it back on. Any way I'm gonna watch BIODOME while you go out and play. If you get a chance or whatever I'm on the top of 9th, can't miss my car out front. Or not whatevers cool.

Resurrecting a nearly year old thread here, but just thought I'd drop in and say hi. I own the white 2gb with smoked tails that lives on 3rd and Ord and almost never moves :coy: Any news of a DSM group out here?

Oh, and I know I've seen AE86's car around, and I think I've seen the primer talon with a nice fmic as well.

I own the maroon 98 tsi, Live over across from tech housing on downey street

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back