The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Lancaster Boscovs meet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasty_4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 19, 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Sunday Night Boscovs Meet | Facebook

So every one in the area this is an awesome meet it had 205 cars today. There was only 2 dsm my gsx and my buddies gsx. It is family friendly just the only thing that is asked is to not do burnouts and put your trash in the trash not the ground. It would be nice to see some dizzums there. The link is there for the facebook page. :thumb:

Its an awesome show....getting bigger by the week. ONly around 3 DSMs there. Lets get some more coming.

Were either one of you cruising down 30 2 weeks ago on a saturday night with an Evo? And happen to play with a blue s4?

just trying to find the 1st gen I played with to see what was done.

yeah that was me.. in the blue talon that messed with you i think. Was it in york?

Last edited:
Yeah my car is pretty much stock. It has a 3in exhaust off the downpipe, Walbro 190 fuel pump, no name BOV, and the boost is turned up. That's it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back