The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Lambo vertical Doors [Merged 8-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kid at my school had a set on his 420a RS.... it looked horrid. lambo doors are cool... on a lambo, otherwise, leave them stock.

i like lambos but im not trying to spend the same amount on my mod as i did on the car. too pricey for me not practical but i still like the look.

and if lambo door allow me to nail the girl mid way through the movie im in. LOL

Your car your choice people are always going to say shit but its about what you want.

x2, if you rely on other people to set what you want to do, might as well sell your brain as you won't be needing it. Trends will always exist, stick to what makes you happy without folding yourself to please others.

IMO Lambo doors are useless. Unless its a trailer queen show car, Lambo doors suck. I've had a couple cars come into work with them on and they were annoying as heck. Probably never have a problem squeezing into your car when someone parks right next to your door though.

Lambo doors weren't even close to cool even in 2001 (except on Lamborghini's). Not cool today either.

Lambo doors on a car your driving daily....No way

If it was used in car shows..sure why not

I had Lambo doors on my old 99 RS, they looked cool, and I liked them...at first. Once they keep falling out of alignment and your passengers keep wondering why they wont close properly, it gets embarrassing. Not to mention the misaligned doors will chew up your door jam thingy's as well.

lambo doors are cool had mine for years and i am still think that all cars should have them

You can't open lambo doors if your car is upside down and the odds of you breaking out your windows is next to none.

If you notice, all the guys that do like them are out of the US..

Nothing against you guys at all, just pointing out a few things.

Go for it i have them they look nice

Lambo doors are cool................................on Lambos.........................................in the '80's
.........................................when nobody didn't know any better.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back