The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Update Your Password Today!

We have implemented tools to identify member accounts using insecure passwords and will be locking those accounts until their passwords are updated. Don't get locked out of your account - update your password today, and ensure your account has a valid email address on file. Read more here...
Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lambo vertical Doors [Merged 8-7]

zcoh2gdsm

Proven Member
May 13, 2011
harrisburg, Pennsylvania
kid at my school had a set on his 420a RS.... it looked horrid. lambo doors are cool... on a lambo, otherwise, leave them stock.

and1chewy

Proven Member
Nov 25, 2009
Honeybrook, Pennsylvania
i like lambos but im not trying to spend the same amount on my mod as i did on the car. too pricey for me not practical but i still like the look.

and if lambo door allow me to nail the girl mid way through the movie im in. LOL

4Lurker4

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2009
Brampton, ON_Canada
Your car your choice people are always going to say shit but its about what you want.

x2, if you rely on other people to set what you want to do, might as well sell your brain as you won't be needing it. Trends will always exist, stick to what makes you happy without folding yourself to please others.

cavyracer666

Proven Member
May 7, 2008
chesapeake, Virginia
IMO Lambo doors are useless. Unless its a trailer queen show car, Lambo doors suck. I've had a couple cars come into work with them on and they were annoying as heck. Probably never have a problem squeezing into your car when someone parks right next to your door though.

TRSblader

Proven Member
Sep 18, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Lambo doors weren't even close to cool even in 2001 (except on Lamborghini's). Not cool today either.

Gostlrs

Proven Member
Jan 27, 2009
Buckeye, Arizona
Lambo doors on a car your driving daily....No way

If it was used in car shows..sure why not

greekgodchaos

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
I had Lambo doors on my old 99 RS, they looked cool, and I liked them...at first. Once they keep falling out of alignment and your passengers keep wondering why they wont close properly, it gets embarrassing. Not to mention the misaligned doors will chew up your door jam thingy's as well.

keithlag

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 24, 2010
Durrington, Europe
lambo doors are cool had mine for years and i am still think that all cars should have them

gusu

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2009
Independence, Oregon
You can't open lambo doors if your car is upside down and the odds of you breaking out your windows is next to none.

96awd

Proven Member
Dec 5, 2009
Bourbon, Missouri
If you notice, all the guys that do like them are out of the US..

Nothing against you guys at all, just pointing out a few things.

DSMK1NG

Proven Member
Sep 30, 2010
GreenBay, Wisconsin
Go for it i have them they look nice

daver36

Proven Member
Jan 30, 2009
Orangeville, Ontario_Canada
Lambo doors are cool................................on Lambos.........................................in the '80's
.........................................when nobody didn't know any better.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds